Well, I've temporarily without a camera, so there may be no new pictures posted for a little while. James' brother, Ben, visited us last weekend and somehow our camera went home with him. So, until we get it back, the posts may be a little bit boring.
This past weekend we were expecting the arrival of Tropical Storm Hannah, but it didn't turn out to be much of a tropical storm. There was wind and rain, but it was pretty mild--2 years ago tropical storm Ernesto was worse than this was, at least for our area. The power went out for about 3 hours on Friday, before the storm even hit, but that was about the extent of it.
At church I got released as the Young Women's secretary and put right back in as the first counselor in the Young Women's presidency. It's going to be a lot of fun and a great presidency to work with. So now James and I have basically the same calling...he's first counselor in Young Men's, and I'm first counselor in Young Women's. Elise gets taken to all the activities, but she loves it and loves taking her turn going to be with the girls and then getting to go with the boys.
2 comments:
Julie, congratulations on your new calling. I'm sure your excited to stay in the Young Women's. It is always fun to work with them.
So where is James' posts at??
Post a Comment