Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trick or Treat...ladybug style

For Elise's first Halloween she was a cute little ladybug. She loved all the attention, even if she's too young for the candy! We went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church and then on Halloween night we took her to a few of the neighbors houses.

7 comments:

Heather Edwards said...

I love the costume. She looks so adorable

Brooke said...

That is so funny both our girls were lady bugs for their first Halloween. She looks so cute!

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure she is the gosh darn cutest little lady bug I've ever seen!

Lacey Lu said...

Julie, It was so nice to meet you, Thank you for your warm welcome to the Ward, We love it here and hope to get to know you and your family more before we leave. :-)
...Elsie is a Doll! She reminds me of my baby sister! Keep smiling! Life's Gr8!

Lisa said...

You all look great and the lady bug is darling!

Heidi said...

Super cute costume!

I didn't know you had a blog. I'll link you up. So many bloggers in our LDS community. You'd think it came from Salt Lake!

Jenna said...

That is some kind of cuteness! I miss you guys!