Saturday, December 13, 2008
First visit with Santa...what a scary beard!
Elise had her first visit with Santa last night at our ward Christmas party. I didn't know how she'd do with him, especially since she seems to be afraid of facial hair. A bearded or goateed man comes near her and she clings to us and screams. Once, her uncle came to visit with his new goatee and she cried every time he looked at her. It took almost 2 days before she'd play with him. So, I didn't have very high expectations for a happy Santa experience. And I was right. The beard was just too scary. Elise jumped out of Santa's arms and back into James' arms just as fast as she could. Here's some pictures.
(Sorry I couldn't get this turned the right way...just tilt your head and it works fine!) Elise is trying to figure out why she's being taken over to this strange man in a red outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is funny. Cannon (who is 2) has never been bothered by Santa until this year and he didn't want anything to do with it. None of the boys have ever been scared, and Kinsley is too little to care or be scared. At least Elise was calm to be close to him, she looks pretty cute checking him out.
So funny! I can't believe she's almost a year old! I bet she'll have a great time opening her presents. I love this age because they get more excited about the wrapping paper and boxes than the actual gifts. Merry Christmas!
Lol. Cute! Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!...I'm gonna be making our blogs private, so if you would like to send me an email at
lia86_04@hotmail.com I will add you. :-)Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!!
How cute! She is growing up so fast! Happy Holidays!
That was a creepy beard!
Poor William wanted to go up that night to see Santa so bad but just couldn't grasp the concept of 'waiting in line.' After a meltdown, we decided the mall Santa would have to do on a slow weekday.
Post a Comment