Elise got a cute new homemade hat and scarf for her birthday from her aunt Ann. Look how adorable it is! The scarf has a cat face on one end and a tail on the other. Look at the cute little purse and wallet Ann made, too!



Here's Elise trying to walk while pushing her new little doll stroller. Isn't she cute? She likes to stick out her tongue a lot now.
3 comments:
Too cute! ...She'll be runnin' around before ya know it!! ;-)
It was fun havin' you guys over the other night...Thanks again for comin'!
ps. if you'd like to see our blog, you're welcome to send me an email at lia86_04@hotmail and I'll add you to the "list" of who can see it. ;-)
Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
Wow Julie. It sounds like you guys have had quite the little adventures lately. I am sorry Elise was having such a hard time. It is so scary to have your baby in the hospital like that. I hope she is doing tons better. You guys are in our prayers. She is getting too cute and she is one now. HOw fun.
Hi Julie!
Luke (the boy I nanny for, he's only about three weeks younger than Elise) is doing the tongue thing too.
Love the picture of Elise (in your most recent post) reading her book-- so sweet!
Post a Comment