Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our new car...

We bought a new (to us) car today! We are no longer a one-car (without air conditioning) family. We got a good deal on a 1995 Passat station wagon. It's the nicest car we've owned so far. It even has power windows! (But no power locks.) Here's a couple of pictures of it when it was on the used car lot...


4 comments:

Delee said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car accident. How scary! I'm glad you got a new car out of it. It looks great!

Heather Edwards said...

Congrats on your new car. It's always nice to have something new (even if it is just to you)

Emily said...

Congrats Julie! It's a very nice looking car

Heidi said...

Congrats on the air conditioning and power windows. I'm glad something good came out of being in a car accident.