Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're expecting number two!

I've finally gotten around to sharing our news on the blog...we're expecting our second baby on May 4th. We are very excited. I waited to post this until after I announced it at work, so they wouldn't hear before I chose to let them know. Elise and her new sibling will be just over 2 years apart. She has no idea what's happening yet, but she loves babies (especially their little feet and their eyes) and hopefully will adjust well when the time comes.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations. I'm really happy for you. Delee was just visiting me and we were talking about you (in a nice, catch-up kind of way). I hope all goes well for you

Jenna said...

So for some reason your blog doesn't update on my list. Oh how I have missed so many months of your life! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! Yay! How are you feeling? We need to talk sometime.

Brooke said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Your blog doesn't update on my list either. Hope you are feeling good!

Aubrey said...

Comgrats! I am so excited for you guys!