Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas fun

We had a very nice Christmas this year. We didn't go visit family, but we were able to enjoy a quiet Christmas at home. Elise loved her presents from Santa--a new table and chairs, a doll, and coloring books with crayons--so much that she refused to open any presents Christmas morning! Whenever we tried to give her one she said, "No, no, no, no, no, no!" and would then throw the present across the room away from her. We soon stopped trying and let her just enjoy what she was already playing with. Most of her presents weren't opened until the 26th. We hope you all had a nice day, too.

Here are a few pictures, I tried not to post too many, but I got a new camera for Christmas and went a little crazy taking pictures...it was hard to limit myself to just a few pictures to share with everyone!

Elise first thing Christmas morning with her new table and chairs...


Yay for crayons!!


M&M's...the breakfast of champions (what's bad, is that is about all she ate all day long!)


Hugging her new doll...


...and trying to give it a bath!


Elise with pigtails, just like her new dolly!


Wearing her Christmas dress after church...trying to take off her tights.

4 comments:

Jetta said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, boys are fun! I obviously haven't been paying attention I wasn't aware you were expecting. You look great. Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas! Ella is the same way--they just want to play with what they can see!! Happy New Year!

Aubrey said...

Her hair is getting so long! Congrats on the boy! So exciting!

Debbie said...

What a fun Christmas! Julie I swear I have seen a picture of you when you were young, in pigtails, maybe? We'll I must say, Elise looks a lot like I remember you looking. Especially in the picture with her hair in pigtails...that's just my opinion though. What do you think?