We've had a busy couple of months, and I thought I'd share some pictures we've taken. Elise got a bicycle for her birthday and loves when we spend time riding it up and down the street. Joseph gets bored of the tricycle quickly and trots along beside Elise instead. We made it to the zoo for a fun day before I went back to work in March. Everyone is adjusting well, but having both of us work full-time with three kids does keep us busy!
Kaitlyn is now 4 months old and is growing so quickly! She is now 24 inches long and 12 lbs. 10 oz. She finally got the hang of taking the bottle and has become a thumb sucker. She seems to be happiest with her thumb in her mouth. She learned to roll over from her back to her belly, but can't quite seem to figure out how to roll back over from her belly. She is sleeping through the night now as well.
 |
| Elise riding her bike while Joseph runs along beside her. |
 |
| We went to the zoo on a warm day in March. Elise loved the animals, Joseph was enthralled with any exhibit with water in it, and Kaitlyn slept during the visit. |
 |
| Joseph is more intrigued with the real mower than his small version. |
 |
| But Elise loves to help James mow, even if all she can use is the toy. |
We had a good Easter and were happy to spend the day together as James didn't have to work like we thought he might. I decided this year to make Easter dresses for the girls and a tie for Joseph, but I didn't finish them before I went back to work and was afraid I might run out of time. But I finished in time and they looked adorable. Elise and Joseph loved all the chocolate they got and ate it all day long.
 |
| Easter morning--I made the coordinating dresses and tie for the children |
 |
| And here they are trying to pose in their Easter clothes. |
 |
| Kaitlyn chewing on her dress. I have a picture of Joseph from this age and they look so much alike! |
 |
| Kaitlyn looking pretty in her new rainbow dress. |
Video of Kaitlyn playing on the floor.
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you. One of these days we really need to meet you in Raleigh or something.
The Easter clothes look great! I am impressed that you found the time to not only start them but finish them too. Good for you.
Post a Comment