Sunday, August 17, 2008

6 months old already!

Elise is now 6 months old! Time has gone by so quickly! We got Elise's 6 month portrait done, and they were all such good pictures I had a hard time choosing which ones to buy. The photographer said she wished ALL the babies she takes pictures of were so easy and happy. Here are some of them, you can see why I had such a hard time choosing!
Elise and her guinea pig!


6 comments:

Heather Edwards said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. You are right, it would be incredibly difficult to choose which picture. They are all so cute.

Emily said...

Julie-these are the cutest! Which one did you choose? Elise is a doll and I can't believe she's 6 months.

Amy said...

Oh, Julie...she is absolutely adorable! I'd buy them all. I'm a sucker, but I just couldn't say no.

The McOmie Seven said...

Julie,
I just found your blog and it's so good to see you guys. Your daughter is beautiful. I love seeing that you are happy and doing great. Drop us a line if you get some time.
Jessica McOmie
carter-mason.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Elise is so cute and I can see why it would be hard to choose. Thanks for updating.

Aubrey said...

She is growing up so fast, and those pictures are all so cute!