Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New pictures! We got our camera back...

We got our camera back, so now I have pictures to post again! Yay! So here are some of the pictures that I've taken since I got the camera back...

James and Elise bonding with the XBox...She loves playing with the controllers.
Elise reading one of her favorite books with her sleepy dad.
Elise and Maribel who we visited this past weekend. Elise loved all the attention from family that she got while we were visiting in North Carolina.

Elise playing intently with a toy...
Elise and her cousin, Kyle, playing with toys together on the couch. They had a lot of fun playing with each other.

Elise has reached a new milestone this weekend...on Friday, October 10 she cut her first teeth! She now has two bottom teeth and did very well with her teething. Hardly fussy at all. I am so lucky! She keeps playing with her tongue as she runs it over her new teeth.

Elise has also expanded her vocabulary. Mom is "ma ma ma" and Dad is now apparently "naa naa naa." When she wants him to hold her, or when he leaves a room and she wants him to come back she calls out for "na na na." I think it's rather cute.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Elise is so grown up and cute. I can't believe how much she looks like both of you. I hope all is well with you guys. We sure miss you. I read you hung out with Mike and Amy and I was jealous!