My friend Amy tagged me to list my unspectacular quirks...
The rules are:
*Link to the person who tagged you ... Amy
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular things about yourself
*Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
*Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
So, here are Julie's unspectacular quirks...
1. I'm a bookworm, no surprise to most of you, but how do I have so much time to read? Well, I read as I cook, as I do my hair and my make-up (I know, that explains a lot!), on my breaks at work, and I read while I nurse my baby. I have a few rules that I never break though, I never read while driving or while crossing the street--that can be very dangerous!
2. I drink a lot of milk...4 gallons a week all by myself.
3. I like to sleep with my feet hanging off the edge of the bed.
4. I drink Dr. Pepper medicinally to get rid of migraines.
5. I hate cleaning the shower and avoid it as often as possible (James cleans it by default).
6. I don't instinctively know right from left and have to think about it when giving or following directions.
***I now tag: Ann, Heather, Delee, Timille, Emily, and Brooke.
4 comments:
Yours are good, I had a harder time, but I finished.
I don't know how I missed the fact that you tagged me... I'm sorry! I loved reading about you. I'm going to miss you so much!
I have the same problem with the left and right...weird.
Reading this brings back memories of nilla wafers, milk, and books. I will always think of those things when I think of you. Do you remember how we made that chain for the last month of school?
Jetta, of course I remember the chain we made, it helped us all get through that last month! I loved being your roommate. Who could forget some of the goofy things we did? Our homemade fireplace for Christmas? Slipping and sliding as we walked to campus? You generously letting me help with all your rubber cement glueing projects :) I hope all is going well with you. I can't wait to see the pics of your new baby!
Post a Comment