Sunday, March 7, 2010

We had a busy January...


I've neglected the blog because of how busy we've been, but thought I'd try to catch everyone up. Our January was very busy. We had a quick trip down to North Carolina to see James' brother over New Years, then contractors started working on our apartment to fix the leak that ruined the back wall of our bedroom, we went to Utah to visit my family and see my new nephew, bought our first house, and moved. I'm tired just thinking about it all!

Here's a few photos:

Two days before we left for Utah, the contractors came and ripped out the exterior wall of our bedroom since it was so water damaged. Luckily, they re framed it before we left, even though that's about all that got done.

James and Elise enjoyed listening to music on the iPod on the flight to Utah.


Elise with her cousin Ethan...


My sister Ann with her new baby boy on the day he was blessed
Elise and Ethan enjoying the chocolate cake at the family party!

Grandma cheering up 3 sad grandchildren

And now, here are some photos of our new house:

Kitchen

Hallway to the dining room, bathroom, and the bedrooms


Our tiny bathroom


James' large garage...already full of bicycles! I love it because Elise doesn't have to share a room with bicycles anymore, and he loves it because he actually has room to set things up how he wants them!


James and Elise on our front porch. The first weekend after we moved in it snowed 5 inches...a lot of snow for our area! Poor James only had this miniature shovel to use...


Elise liked to help unpack...or just chew on the boxes


Elise in our living room, pulling faces after church one day

1 comment:

Jetta said...

I love that last picture of Elise!

And excited to see some pictures of your new place. xoxo