Our little boy, Joseph Adam, was born Sunday, May 2 after a very quick labor. He was 7 lbs 6 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long. He is very alert, active, and quiet. We have really enjoyed having him in our family so far. Elise is still getting used to him, but seems to like him quite a bit, as long as he's not taking up too much of mommy's time.
For being so quiet, Joseph is a little escape artist. In the hospital he wiggled out of his security anklet and set off the alarm that shuts down the mother baby unit. They found it in the bottom of the bassinet. No one knows quite how he did it. He also likes to wiggle out of his clothes as well...I'm always having to put an arm or a leg back where it belongs.
Here are a few pictures of our little guy, as well as a video at the end of Elise meeting him for the first time in the hospital.
A little video of Elise and Joseph meeting for the first time.





4 comments:
How precious! He is a handsome bundle of joy! We are so happy for you guys. I love it when siblings enjoy their new baby:)
You guys make cute babies.
Congratulations! He's adorable. I loved the video. It was great to hear your voice. I wish I was there to hold him!
Congratulations! He is adorable! You look great too! I'm so glad Elise is doing okay with having a new baby around!
Post a Comment