Today James and I took Elise on her first bike ride. James loves bicycles and cycling and he bought a trailer to attach to his commuter bike so he can ride with Elise. It just came in today and so we thought we'd give it a spin. I don't think Elise knew quite what to think about it as she rode around inside of it. She just kept looking around trying to observe everything around her! We only rode a few blocks, but it was enough to see how she likes it.


Elise also had fun playing with her stuffed ferret...I know, what girl needs a ferret for a stuffed animal? This one does :)

...and she likes playing "Super Baby" with her Daddy.
5 comments:
Oh goodie! I'm so glad that you have a blog, it's going to be fun watching your darling daughter grow. She's so sweet, she definitely looks like you both!
Lucky Elise! Those things are the coolest, we rented one at BYU a long time ago. What a fun thing!
Julie, I'm so glad that you are blogging so it will be easier to keep up with you guys. I'm glad that Elise liked her cart. I'm sure James will enjoy riding with her.
How fun. I am so glad that you are blogging. I don't do so well at keeping up with mine, so we can be slow together!
Cute blog! I'm glad you've joined the club! Now we can keep in touch better because we only see eachother at least twice a week.... :)
Post a Comment