Sunday, June 22, 2008

A few pictures...

This weekend was our stake conference. It made for a busy weekend, and Elise did relatively well for having to be good through the 3 sessions we attended. The theme was all about how we can become disciples of Christ and help teach our families. Here's a picture of Elise and Julie after we got home from church. I love Elise's dress, and I was afraid this was the last time she'd fit it, so we had to get our picture taken!
I wanted to post a couple of my favorite pictures and a video of Elise, even though they not all extremely recent, I thought they were too cute not to post.
Elise at the zoo for the first time. We went about a month ago with one of our friends. Elise didn't even seem to notice the animals, but she enjoyed riding in the stroller.
Here's one of our favorite pictures of Elise playing with her toys. James was working on a bicycle in the living room, and decided to entertain Elise at the same time by hanging her toys on the bike wheel. She loved it!

This is a video I took of Elise talking one morning while she played in her bouncy seat. She loves to babble and talk to herself and to us. She's fairly quiet in public, but when we get her home she talks up a storm!

4 comments:

Adam & Jetta said...

She's beautiful!

Amy said...

I love the video! Macie and Carsen had a great time watching it.

Emily said...

So cute! I'm glad she did well for Stake Conference. I didn't get the video this time, but maybe my computer will work next time.

Aubrey said...

How fun! The first picture is cute with you and Elise. You are lookin gso good Julie.