Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trying a blog so you can watch Elise grow


My friends have been telling me how fun it is to use a blog to keep in touch with family and friends who are far away. I thought I'd try it since so much of my family is far away from us and missing Elise grow up. Now we just have to see if I'll keep updating the blog!


Elise is growing so quickly! She is 4 months old today and is a lot of fun. She knows where her hands are, can laugh and smile, and babbles a lot! She's trying to figure out how to roll over, but can't quite seem to get her body to do everything she wants it to do.
Elise is a very friendly, happy girl. She'll smile at just about anyone and loves to have people talk to her. She's been so much fun to have in our family.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cutest dress ever on the cutest baby ever! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Take care!

Aubrey said...

Wow Julie! I cannot believe she is four months old. that time goes by so fast. She is sure a cutie! I hope you have lots of fun with her.